Friday, May 01, 2009

The Sound of Music

I watched this video from a link on Gretchen Rubin's Happiness Project. Her mother-in-law sent her the link. I hope you'll watch it. I smiled as the people smiled, and the collective energy became this great, smiling, clapping joy (minus a few reluctant wonderers and skeptics, whose minds were impressed nonetheless, to be brought up again later.., perhaps when least expected and most wanted...!)

More than 200 dancers were performing their version of "Do Re Mi", in the Central Station of Antwerp. with just 2 rehearsals they created this amazing stunt!

1 comment:

Maat said...

Grinning from ear to ear as I write after watching again! A wonderful clip...and I especially love the transformation of somewhat bewilderment to smiles from the onlookers. Couldn't help but think (as I was viewing) of the song "You make me feel like dancing"!! At about, I think, 2:49on the clip there is one older lady standing by herself who just breaks into dance. She may well be one of the dancers but she looked just like an onlooker having a whale of a time. Thank you for sharing such a joyful experience, M.