Monday, April 13, 2009

Mystic-Lit

"I suppose the pleasure of country life lies really in the eternally renewed evidences of the determination to live."
V.Sackville-West, from Billie Hinton's March 8, 2008 blog post (With a Bow to Virginia Woolf)

Billie Hinton has a blog on writing, which she invites "locals" to share. I sent her a post, which she kindly added today. She has another blog camera-obscura with a picture I love, to begin, and a wonderful way of sharing her natural world. I look forward to reading more. I hope you'll visit and take them in!

Mystic-lit is dedicated to conversation about writing. New content is sporadic these days, and dependent on someone sending me a post that knocks my socks off. If you're interested in blogging here about writing craft, process, publishing, or lifestyle, send your post to blog-owner and regular contributor, Billie Hinton. Meanwhile, enjoy your writing journey!

No comments: